A friend of mine has asked me to publicly own up. I have behaved terribly recently. I have completely blown the budget. I confess, I am a shopaholic, and I have slipped up. I am embarrassing myself in front of you all in the hope that I won’t be so bad in the coming month…
1. Winter boots
2. Cord skirt
3. Birthday present for my cousin
4. Phil Collins’ Hits (revision, strangely, has turned me into a Phil Collins fan!)
5. Brrrr, it’s cold. Gloves, please!
6. Brrrr, it’s cold. Earmuffs, please!
7. Brrrr, it’s cold. Woolly tights, please!
8. Brrrr, it’s cold. Jumper, please!
9. Brrrr, it’s cold. Thick socks, please!
As you can see, a crazy month. . . I just went a bit mental and lost track of my spending.
An addiction to shopping is like any addiction. Even when you admit your problem, you’ll always be a “recovering addict”. There is, as yet, no cure.